How to buy Zoloft
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click this banner and go to online pharmacy.
2. Choice Zoloft and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "buy-now" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Other names used:
The commercial name of the medication may differ from the brand one. Generic Zoloft manufactured by Thaemo Pharma is available under commercial name Sate.
Zoloft therapeutic actions: Zoloft belongs to a group of drugs called SSRI or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. They work by inhibiting the neuronal uptake of serotonin and expressing little or no effect on other neural mediators. Unlike other antidepressant for example trycyclic antidepressants does not increase body mass. The primary effects of the preparation are monitored within 7 days after the beginning of treatment and are established fully within 2-4 weeks.
Zoloft indications: The drug is used in treatment of the following conditions:
- Major depressive disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Posttraumatic stress disorder; long-term use to prevent relapse
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Unlabeled use: generalized social phobia
Zoloft contraindications and cautions: The drug must not be used in cases of hypersensitivity to any components of the preparation and in other conditions listed below:
- Use of MAO inhibitors
The preparation should be used with caution in:
- Neurological disorders
- Maniac conditions
- Liver or renal failure
- Decreased body weight
- Young age
Zoloft side effects: Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
- CNS: Headache, nervousness, drowsiness, anxiety, tremor, dizziness, insomnia, light-headedness, agitation, sedation, abnormal gait, convulsions, vision changes, fatigue
- Cardiovascular system: Hot flashes, palpitations, chest pain
- Dermatological: Sweating, rash, pruritus, acne, contact dermatitis
- Gastrointestinal tract: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dry mouth, anorexia, dyspepsia, constipation, taste changes, flatulence, gastroenteritis, dysphagia, gingivitis
- Urogenital tract: Painful menstruation, sexual dysfunction, frequency, cystitis, impotence, urgency, vaginitis
- Respiratory tract: Upper respiratory infections, pharyngitis, cough, dyspnea, bronchitis, rhinitis
- Other: fever, back pain, thirst
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Zoloft interactions: It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with
Zoloft medicine. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medicines while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe. Especially mention the following groups of drugs:
- MAO inhibitors
- H2 receptor antagonists
- Antiarrhythmic drugs
- Other antidepressants
- Li+ preparations
- Diabetes treatment
Additional Information: DO NOT SHARE Zoloft MEDICINE with others. DO NOT USE Zoloft MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.